Thursday, January 17, 2008

Finally an update!

Since i haven't posted anything since august i figured it's time for an update.  Well, first of all i got married on november 3.  I am loving every minute of married life.  For those of you that don't know the whole story here it goes:  Ryan and I started dating in March of 2007.  On June 9th we got engaged.  While we were dating we walked along the beach and piers alot so that day we went to dinner at El Torito Grill(yes i remember where).  During dinner he asked me if i wanted to go to the beach after dinner and i of course said yes.  So off we went to the beach after dinner.  It was kind of crowded where we usually went so we found a different spot.  He kept looking around and noticing the crowds and he kept checking his pocket.  I knew then he was up to something.  We ended up climbing up a few rocks and sat down on them overlooking the ocean.  It was a really pretty view.  We just sat for awhile and looked around.  I knew he had the ring in his pocket so i kept thinking to myself just get down on one knee and ask me.  After about 20 minutes he finally got the courage to do it.  I of course said yes and started crying.  We just hugged each other for awhile and sat there.  I was so happy.  
So November 3 we got married.  We live in Costa Mesa right now.  I will post some pictures soon my computer is being weird and not letting post the ones i want to so hopefully i can figure that out so this blog won't be so boring.  

No comments: