Monday, June 30, 2008

Big News!

I found out a couple weeks ago i am going to be a mommy. My due date is February 5. We are so excited to be parents. I haven't gotten sick at all which is nice so i hope it stays that way. We don't find out if it's going to be a girl or boy until September. The wait is going to drive me crazy. Although girls are so much easier to dress than boys i really don't care if it is a boy or girl. I will be happy either way. As for us we are still living with my parents in Claremont until we find a house. Ryan is working in an immigration law office as a case manager and i am just enjoying not working. I will keep you all updated on the baby and one of these days i may post some more pictures.

8 comments:

Kaylene Myers said...

Yeah you have a baby blog now!!! Keep us updated!

Holly and Ryan said...

Very cute blog!

Courtney said...

Yea Kimmie...we are so excited for you! I seriously can't believe you are going to have a baby! Glad you aren't sick and things are going well!

Margaret said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you!!! I will be a 'great' aunt... can I really be that old???

Col said...

Great news! You will have to keep us all updated.

Col said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Nobody tell Margaret that she actually became a "great" aunt in October 2001 (however she was a very great aunt before that).

Congratulations to both of you! We are happy for you and know that you'll be great parents.

Larry, Shanda, Aana, and Addison said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you both...being a parent is the most challenging and amazing thing I have experienced! I can't wait to hear updates!!!